The Big Pink Pig

A cooking, baking, sewing, and creating blog about life with my little pink piggies.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick and cheap craft memo board!

My co-conspirator/creative partner in crime and I decided to do this after searching for dollar store type crafts.  Oh I should preface that first line....I am the co-head of creative for my MOPS group in Vienna.  We come up with crafts to complete within the meeting that are under 2 bucks a mom!  This one was pretty close!


We used:
  • chalkboard paint
  • all purpose craft paint pen
  • extra scrapbooking supplies
  • Tin serving tray from the Dollar Tree

Instructions are self explanatory but this board is great for kids to write on while riding in the car or you can use it for a memo board.  the other AWESOME thing about it is its magnetic!  You know those cute little magnet letters we all had as a kid on our fridge??  Well you and your little one can play with words and letters or drill them for spelling tests on this little board!  Quick-Cheap- and easy enough to do with older kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment