Many of your ingredients you will find in your own kitchen cabinets....
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 TBSP veggie oil
- white glitter for glistening dough
- silver glitter for sparkly dough
- Wilton Brand concentrated food coloring
You make the dough pretty much the same way that you made the dough from last week with a few tweaks.
1. Dump all ingredients in a pot and stir until smooth.
2. BEFORE heating divide mixture into as many bowls as you would like colors (I used three)
3. Heating one of the batches over medium, add food coloring until it is the shade of your choice. Mix.
4. Add lots of glitter! I went through two containers of glitter!
5. Stir and once its a dough ball, let it sit cool either on the counter or in the fridge before storing it.
6. Rinse out your pot and repeat with other colors.
I also picked up these cute little Glad Ware containers to keep the dough in when I stuff their goodie bags!
There you have it! A cheap and easy party favor that all kids love! Who doesn't love glitter play dough!?!