The Big Pink Pig

A cooking, baking, sewing, and creating blog about life with my little pink piggies.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Felt Flowers!







Today we made felt flower hair clips for the littlest lady in the house.  This took me about half of a Days of Our Lives while the girls napped.  Mindless tv and mindless crafting-a good combo for the quick crafter like me.  I took two rectangles of the green and sewed them together and then I cut 5 owl shapes out of the blue and sewed the the "ears" of the owl to create the puckering effect of the petals.  Finally I attached a pink circle with fabric glue for the center and hot glued the whole thing to a hair clip.

As you can see, the felt flower hair clip can be worn while relaxing with your juice or while on the go!  It is the perfect accessory for all occasions!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment