The Big Pink Pig

A cooking, baking, sewing, and creating blog about life with my little pink piggies.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's a Sew-Along!

I am completing this sew along right along with you! This pattern comes from a Japanese dress book for little girls. It is the most adorable little tunic that I figured Laura could wear with leggings or tights. I've included a picture below and the ISBN number is 9784529047005, otherwise I would include the title- one problem I don't speak Japanese. The author is Yuuki Katagai.

Today I am just cutting the pattern pieces, boy did that take awhile. I've tried to include pictures of the dimensions so you can sew along with me without using the book. Like I said before, the book is written in Japanese so we are basically in the same boat-unless you know Japanese, then maybe you can help me out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment