The Big Pink Pig

A cooking, baking, sewing, and creating blog about life with my little pink piggies.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Etsy Back to School Finds

Now does there really have to be a reason to sit here with my laptop and search Etsy all night? Really, no there doesn't have to be, but while the TV is on "Wipe Out" I will be on Etsy! Here are some cute finds for kids and moms from Etsy-call them "Back to School Finds" or just call them pretty little things-it's up to you! :)

Toddler Newsboy Knitted Hat
ADORABLE Owl Pillow
Pretty Little Acorn Necklace
Owl Book Bag
Reusable Snack Bag
Cute Vintage Flashcards
Unique Fabric Flower Wreath
Aluminum Canisters (these beauties remind me of my grandmother's kitchen)
Sweet Crayon Roll For Your Little Artists
Baby Boy Knitted Cap
Happy Little Elephant Lunch Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment