The Big Pink Pig

A cooking, baking, sewing, and creating blog about life with my little pink piggies.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pigs like PB&C!








Today we made cookies....peanut Butter and Chocolate cookies to be exact! I think that it is truly hard to bake with peanut butter and NOT include chocolate. Anyways, here is the recipe, but I'll tell ya the process was better than the cookies! Haha!


1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup PB
a 20 second long squeeze of honey
1 egg
about a 1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 bag of chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.





Getting her licks in...shh don't tell daddy...


Hey Momma, am I gonna get any of that action??

While we wait for the cookies to bake, a quick tutu change so that I can......



torture the little sister....oh poor Caroline!
Anyways, the cookies were yummy!















1 comment:

  1. Looking at these little bakers makes me all the more excited about our weekend. Laura, Caroline and Nonnie will be cookie bakers!!! WITH SPRINKLES!!

    ReplyDelete